KIRIM.EMAIL Affiliate Program Policy
All KIRIM.EMAIL Affiliates are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a KIRIM.EMAIL affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some legal stuff.
- Email footer : At each footer email, you will be given the option to insert the KIRIM.EMAIL logo which is directly connected to your affiliate link. That means, by only having an active account at KIRIM. EMAIL alone you have the opportunity to get an affiliate commission every time you send an email.
- Account: You can log into your account at anytime, take affiliate link, track your clicks and referrals at https://member.kirim.email/affiliate.
- Need anything else? If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at email@example.com
How to become an affiliate?
- You must be an active customer in order to become a KIRIM.EMAIL affiliate
- Whatever plan you buy will make you become an affiliate KIRIM. EMAIL
How much commission is earned?
- You will receive a 10% commission based on the customer’s first purchase and this also applies to renewals.
- For example, if you recommend the KIRIM.EMAIL service to customers and they buy a package with 1000 contacts per year for $49, then you will receive $4.9. And if they subscribe again in the second year, at the same time you will get $4.9.
What promotion methods are allowed?
You may use Facebook Marketing, Facebook Ads, Facebook Group (with permission from the group admin), create a blog or review, email marketing (of course your email already has permission from the email owner), banners, etc.
What promotion methods are NOT allowed?
- Spam. You are strictly prohibited from conducting spam activities such as sending SMS, email without permission from the recipient. The smell of spam should not be done.
- Non-halal bonus. Giving non-halal bonuses to your potential customers is a violation and the penalty is KIRIM.EMAIL expels you from the affiliate program.
- Offer cashback. KIRIM.EMAIL will delete your commission and remove you from the affiliate program.
- Google Adwords. Only KIRIM.EMAIL can use Google Adwords.
- Promotion with the name KIRIM. EMAIL that can make potential customers wrong perception, such as:
- Make a Facebook page related to KIRIM. EMAIL.
- Make a fake Facebook profile.
- Email and email signature in the name of Fikry Fatullah and KIRIM. EMAIL.
- But you are allowed to use KIRIM.EMAIL as your subdomain.
How do you get a commission?
- To get a commission, you must be an active customer of KIRIM.EMAIL.
- To get a commission, there must be a customer who is a KIRIM.EMAIL customer through your affiliate link.
- You will get a commission as long as the customer you recommend is ALWAYS active. In other words, if your customer stops, you will not get any more commission.
- You will not get a commission if you are inactive as a KIRIM.EMAIL customer.
- You will not get a commission if the customer’s membership you recommend is expired or unsubscribed.
- Affiliate commissions will be given to those of you who subscribe by making payments using US Dollar. However, we do accept payments through PayPal (PayPal transaction fees may apply).
- If the customer you recommend expires or unsubscribes, as stated in point 3, buy the KIRIM.EMAIL package again, you will not get a commission if you do not register through your affiliate recommendation.
- You will get a commission from point 6 if you are successful in recommending these customers to purchase the KIRIM.EMAIL package from you.
Who can be affiliated?
Anyone who has no relations with other affiliates in the KIRIM.EMAIL system.
What do you mean by this relation?
This relation means a user who has already bought directly from your link and/or coupon so that it will be marked as the result of your recommendation forever.
The relation will break if the user who buys directly from the link and or your coupon is expired. This means you must always be in an active subscription to KIRIM.EMAIL.
There are links and coupons. What is the difference?
- Links and coupons are media for marking users of your affiliate results.
- If a new user registers using your affiliate link, then that user will be marked as the result of your affiliate and the commission will be yours.
- If a new user registers using your affiliate link and your coupon, then that user will be marked as the result of your affiliate and commission will be yours.
- If a new user registers using your affiliate link and OTHER AFFILIATE coupons, then that user will be marked as your affiliate, BUT the commission becomes someone else’s affiliate.
- If a new user registers without using your affiliate link but uses your coupon, then that user will be marked as the result of your affiliate and commission will be yours.
What about cookies?
- Those who get the commission is the last affiliate link that was clicked or the coupon used. It can refer to the above question.
- If the user registers without a coupon, the system will determine the affiliate who gets a commission through cookies.
- Affiliate links rely on cookies to track sales so the customers cannot have cleared their cookies.
- Cookies are valid for 30 days. If the person you recommend doesn’t immediately buy but returns to the KIRIM.EMAIL page and buys within 30 days, then you are entitled to an affiliate commission from the sale.
- You will continue to get commission as long as your account at KIRIM.EMAIL is still active.
- In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the first affiliate gets the credit.
Commission Payment and Reporting
The commission will be paid on 15th each month unless the 15th falls on a weekend or a bank recognized holiday, in which case commissions will be paid on the next business day.
If during the payment period you change the contact and payment information, then the payment will be delayed until the next period until the data is available.
KIRIM.EMAIL will not be obligated to pay if the total amount to be paid to you is less than 50$. The payment will be paid after you reach the payment threshold in the next period of payment.