Terms of Services
1. What is KIRIM.EMAIL?
KIRIM.EMAIL is an email marketing service provider that will help you keep in touch with your subscribers who have requested to be on their mailing list.
By clicking the subscribe button you accept these Terms of Service and undertake to use the Service in compliance with the provisions of this document.
If you do not agree with any of the provisions of this document, you may unsubscribe to the Service.
KIRIM.EMAIL reserves the right to reject your subscription request with or without any reason if according to KIRIM.EMAIL you violate any applicable rules or harm to other parties inside and outside of KIRIM.EMAIL.
KIRIM.EMAIL provide you with:
- Access to a web-based platform in SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model with tools for building, managing, and hosting your mailing list.
- Ability to send emails to thousands of your email contacts according to the plan you ordered.
- Customer service
- Forums and Learning Service with KIRIM.EMAIL
In order to use the service, you will get an account to use KIRIM.EMAIL. The account will be used by anyone who has your account login information.
The account you registered is the account you will use to send an email to your subscribers or email list. Make sure your email is correct and active before you register so you will not make any email changes.
You have a responsibility to maintain access to your KIRIM.EMAIL account and you are responsible for all activities of your account including the use of more than one person’s usage.
To maintain a good usage environment at KIRIM.EMAIL, therefore KIRIM.EMAIL applies the user selection process.
- The user selection process is applied to the first user KIRIM.EMAIL after making a payment and confirmation.
- User selection means that only selected users of KIRIM.EMAIL subscription package can use KIRIM.EMAIL.
- There are several internal criteria KIRIM.EMAIL specifies that a user can be a KIRIM.EMAIL user.
- There are two statuses of user selection: accepted and rejected.
- If the user is declared accepted, then the user can use all KIRIM.EMAIL features.
- If the user is declared rejected, then the user cannot use KIRIM.EMAIL, and of course the payment that has been made by the user will be returned within 2×24 hours.
4. Use of the Service
After you complete the payment, your account will be active. That means you agree to:
4.1. General Usage
- Use KIRIM.EMAIL services only for your business needs.
- Keep your account access in secret.
- You must have a business email address with your domain as an email sender.
- You agree to receive our offer about the product and service of KIRIM.EMAIL.
- The maximum email sender is three email account.
- To use a single opt-in form you can request it manually.
- KIRIM.EMAIL only have a double opt-in form feature by default.
- You are not allowed to change your subscription package to lower than your current package. Example: From Annually to 3 Months.
- Make sure the email you register for KIRIM.EMAIL is the active email (Gmail) you use for hosting.
4.2 Application Usage
- You are only allowed to send something that you have the right to send it or publish it on the Internet.
- You are only allowed to import an email database with owner approval only.
- You are only allowed to import email addresses that active for at least a year after you send your broadcast using KIRIM.EMAIL account.
- If we found data incongruity, our system will stop the import process, and your account will be suspended, and you can’t claim to refund.
- You are not allowed to create KIRIM.EMAIL account with Yahoo & Hotmail email address.
- You are not allowed to send an email with Gmail, Yahoo & Hotmail as an email sender.
- To use the Google Sheet Integration feature, you have to reset integration every 30 days to make the integration process running smoothly.
- Email addresses with these usernames cannot be added as subscribers because it will be a trigger to make your broadcast email dropped to the spam box. There is emails you cannot add to be subsribers: ‘abuse@’, ‘accounting@’, ‘admin@’, ‘admissions@’, ‘all@’, ‘billing@’, ‘booking@’, ‘careers@’, ‘contact@’, ‘contact-us@’, ‘corp@’, ‘customerservice@’, ‘custserv@’, ‘editor@’, ‘everyone@’, ‘finance@’, ‘feedback@’, ‘ftp@’, ‘info@’, ‘information@’, ‘investorrelations@’, ‘jobs@’, ‘help@’, ‘helpdesk@’, ‘hostmaster@’, ‘mail@’, ‘marketing@’, ‘media@’, ‘news@’, ‘noc@’, ‘no-reply@’, ‘noreply@’, ‘office@’, ‘ops@’, ‘postmaster@’, ‘privacy@’, ‘remove@’, ‘request@’, ‘resumes@’, ‘root@’, ‘sales@’, ‘security@’, ‘spam@’, ‘subscribe@’, ‘support@’, ‘test@’, ‘usenet@’, ‘users@’, ‘uucp@’, ‘webmaster@’, ‘www@’
- You are not allowed to disguise, confess, or falsify identity as another party/institution.
- You are not allowed to claim that you have affiliations with other parties without having official supporting documents.
- You are only allowed to use the sender’s name if you meet KIRIM.EMAIL criteria:
- Business Brand: Example: Adidas, Nike.
- Institution/organization/company name, example: Alphabet Inc, etc.
- Department of a company: KIRIM.EMAIL support, Mitsubishi Sales,
- A personal name from the department of a company. Example: Dion from KIRIM.EMAIL.
- Characteristic of an email campaign. Example: Tech In Asia Deals.
- Popular character or stage name, like Alan Walker, DJs from Mars.
- You are not allowed to fabricate your identity or faking your personality to become other people/institutions.
- You are not allowed to claim that you are affiliated with a certain party without having an official document
We strongly recommend you to use your real and detail address to meet our criteria, for example:
KIRIM.EMAIL – Transparent and Honest Email Marketing Services. 34 Tottenham Court Road, Tottenham, London, UK. B26 5AH
4.3 KIRIM.EMAIL prohibits users to import illegal database
- KIRIM.EMAIL will consider these criteria as an illegal database
- Email Addresses in social media
- Email Addresses in someone’s blog/website
- Email Addresses that are provided by third party
4.4 Automatic Database Cleansing Activity
- KIRIM.EMAIL will automatically clear the user database without prior notice.
- What we do is cleaning email addresses that are owned by you as the user but have never interacted with you as the user, such as opening an email address. Therefore, KIRIM.EMAIL will delete databases like this within a certain period of time.
4.5 KIRIM.EMAIL Membership Expiration
- We will send you a reminder email that aims to remind you that the active period of your account at KIRIM.EMAIL will end soon.
- Reminder email will sent starting from:
- 1 month before it ends.
- 7 days before it ends.
- 3 days before it ends.
- 2 days before it ends.
- 1 days before it ends.
- D-Day (the last day of membership)
- 1 days after it ends.
- 2 days after it ends.
- If within 4 months your account remains inactive, our system will automatically delete all data in your account, including the email database and all other data.
5. Pre-Paid KIRIM.EMAIL
5.1 What is Pre-Paid KIRIM.EMAIL
- Unlike the regular KIRIM. EMAIL uses a monthly, quarterly, and annual subscription system. KIRIM. EMAIL Prepaid is a product where you can use email marketing services such as buying credit, where every package you take is a package with a delivery amount (credits).
- Credit is a unit of the number of emails sent, 1 Credit = 1 Email Sent.
- The validity period of Email Credits is 1 year. If you do not top-up until the validity period expires, the remaining Email Credits will be forfeited. However, if you top up before the validity period expires, the rest of the existing Email Credits will be accumulated.
- Prepaid users KIRIM.EMAIL cannot remove the logo in the email footer.
5.2 Upgrade KIRIM Prepaid & Regular
- You cannot use Regular KIRIM. EMAIL and KIRIM. EMAIL Prepaid services at the same time.
- If you currently use KIRIM.EMAIL Regular (Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly), you cannot use the KIRIM.EMAIL Prepaid service, unless the active period of your regular plan has expired.
- If you currently use Prepaid KIRIM. EMAIL and want to upgrade to KIRIM. EMAIL Regular, the credits that you previously had will be forfeited.
6. Payment, Autodebit, Refund & Upgrade.
- You are obliged to make payments according to the specified time and amount. KIRIM. EMAIL offers monthly, quarterly and annual subscription packages.
- Invoice or bill for renewal every month will generate automatically when it is nearing your expired period.
- KIRIM. EMAIL reserves the right to change prices at any time.
6.2 Autodebit payments
- You can choose a payment method using the autodebit system, where you do not have to make a manual transfer every time you renew.
- You can cancel the payment method using the autodebit system by confirming to the support team KIRIM. EMAIL.
- Every account that has just subscribed to KIRIM. EMAIL will pass the manual selection stage by our team, if you do not pass the selection stage then you have the right to submit a refund.
- For those of you who use the autodebit payment system and our system has already charged you automatically but you have decided to unsubscribe, we will be happy to return the bill.
6.4 Contact Upgrade
- If at the time of use your contacts exceed the number of package contacts that you are subscribed to, the policy is as follows:
- First, you can upgrade your package by paying the difference in price from your current subscription package with an active period that does not change.
- Second, you can upgrade the package by paying in full from the subscription package you selected with the active period starting from the date the previous active period ended.
7. Prohibited practices and content
In order to use Kirim.Email there are limits to your use and content :
- You are not allowed to send emails on behalf of other companies without permission.
- You are not allowed to do a Spamming activity. Spamming, or the sending of unsolicited email, using an email address, URL that is maintained on a KIRIM.EMAIL Systems machine, or directing traffic to a webpage that contains any reference to KIRIM.EMAIL Systems is STRICTLY prohibited. KIRIM.EMAIL Systems will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. This action WILL RESULT in immediate termination of your account without refund. Subscribers will also violate the KIRIM.EMAIL Systems Service Agreement and subject to legal action.
- You are not allowed to transfer ownership of your account for any reason.
- If spam and bounce rate exceeds 2%, your account will be suspended automatically without prior notification from KIRIM.EMAIL
- You are not allowed from subscribing under the number of email databases that you have and rigging the system by importing and then deleting the database constantly, to use it as a broadcast email only.
- You are not allowed to add an email contact that does not have permission from having an email address.
- You are not allowed to provide the material you receive in the Forum to anyone and anywhere without the permission of the KIRIM.EMAIL maintainers.
- You are not allowed to sending content that offends religion or and racial identity.
- You are not allowed to delivering content that smells of gambling and fraud or scamming activity.
- You are not allowed to delivering content about the crypto exchange.
- You are not allowed to sending content that smells threats or violence.
- You are not allowed to delivering content about the stock and/or trading, or anything about stock and trading.
- You are not allowed to sending content adult or pornographic content.
- You are prohibited from sending content that contains money game activities and content that is inconsistent with religion and morals and that violates any applicable law in Indonesia or your country.
- We do not accept a business that is involved with alcohol and drugs including Cannabis Sativa and other related materials.
- You are prohibited from sending content in the form of medicinal products or something that stimulates pleasure such as marijuana or the like.
- and content that is not in line with religion and morals and that violates applicable law in Indonesia or the country where you live.
- KIRIM.EMAIL has the right to see users sent email content when it needed without any permission from the user. Example: When SPAM investigation.
- KIRIM.EMAIL has the right to use sent user email content to commercial stuffs with user permission. Example: User email screenshot for tutorials.
9. Customer Service
KIRIM.EMAIL provides you with customer service through KIRIM.EMAIL Forum to discuss together and via email. Any problems KIRIM.EMAIL will try to reply less than 12 hours on weekdays.
The services of KIRIM.EMAIL customers related to other complaints and services are carried out during business hours, namely 09.00 WIB until 17.00 WIB
10. Closing Account
You can request KIRIM.EMAIL to close your account and make sure that all your data is saved and nothing is left behind at KIRIM.EMAIL
In addition, if you do not make a payment when your lifetime is up, you will not be able to access your KIRIM.EMAIL account.
Make sure you know when your validity period is up and do periodic storage. If your expiration expires, your data will be lost.
All data you enter into KIRIM.EMAIL is the responsibility of KIRIM.EMAIL to keep it up. KIRIM.EMAIL will not sell your data to anyone.
KIRIM.EMAIL try your best to keep your data safe, but KIRIM.EMAIL does not guarantee your data. There is no impenetrable security system.
Please backup your data periodically.
Violations of the Term of Service may result in the closure of your account without prior notice.
Term of Service may change at any time without prior notice.