1. What Is KIRIM.EMAIL?
KIRIM.EMAIL is an email marketing service provider that will help you get in touch with your subscribers who requested to be on your mailing list.
By signing up your account, you accept these Terms of Service and undertake to use the Service in compliance with this document’s provisions.
If you do not agree with any of this document’s provisions, you may unsubscribe at anytime from the Service.
KIRIM.EMAIL reserves the right to reject your account registration request, with or without any reason, if we believe you violate any applicable rule or harm other parties inside and outside of KIRIM.EMAIL.
KIRIM.EMAIL will provide you with:
- Access to a web-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) platform with tools to build, manage, and host your mailing list.
- You will be able to send emails to thousands of your email contacts according to the plan you have ordered.
- Customer service.
- Forums and Ilearning Service with KIRIM.EMAIL
To use the service, you will obtain an account to use KIRIM.EMAIL. The account can be used by anyone who has your account login information.
The account you have registered is the account you will use to send emails to your subscribers or email list. Please, ensure that your email is correct and active before registering, so that you do not make any email changes.
You are responsible for maintaining access to your KIRIM.EMAIL account and you are responsible for all activities on your account, including use by more than one person usage.
To maintain a good user environment at KIRIM.EMAIL, we apply a user selection process.
- User selection means that only selected KIRIM.EMAIL users who have subscribed can use KIRIM.EMAIL.
- The user selection process is applied to the initial user of KIRIM.EMAIL. It is applied after the user has completed payment and confirmation.
- There are several specific criteria internal to KIRIM.EMAIL for the user to be able to use our service.
- There are two user selection statuses: accepted and rejected.
- If the user is accepted, it can use all KIRIM.EMAIL features.
- If the user is rejected, it cannot use KIRIM.EMAIL, and of course, the user’s payment will be refunded within 2 to 24 hours.
4. Use Of The Service
After you complete the payment, your account will be active. That means you agree to:
4.1. General Usage
- Use KIRIM.EMAIL services only for your business needs.
- Keep access to your account secret.
- Have a business email address with your domain as the email sender.
- Receive our offer about KIRIM.EMAIL product and service .
- The maximum number of email-senders depends on the offer you choose.
- KIRIM.EMAIL has a double opt-in form feature by default.
- You cannot change your subscription package to a lower one than the one you currently have—for example: From annual to 3 Months.
- Make sure that the email address you register for KIRIM.EMAIL is active.
4.2 Application Usage
- You can only send something that you have the right to send or publish on the Internet.
- You must import active email addresses to ensure the proper functioning of the system.
- If we find inconsistencies in the data, our system will stop the import process and your account will be suspended. You would not be entitled to claim a refund.
- You cannot send an email with Gmail, Yahoo & Hotmail, or any other free email address as the email sender.
- To use the Google Sheet Integration feature, you need to reset the integration every 30 days to facilitate the integration process.
- Email addresses with the following usernames cannot be added as subscribers because it will be a trigger for your broadcast email to land in the spam box: ‘abuse@’, ‘accounting@’, ‘admin@’, ‘admissions@’, ‘all@’, ‘billing@’, ‘booking@’, ‘careers@’, ‘contact@’, ‘contact-us@’, ‘corp@’, ‘customerservice@’, ‘custserv@’, ‘editor@’, ‘everyone@’, ‘finance@’, ‘feedback@’, ‘ftp@’, ‘info@’, ‘information@’, ‘investorrelations@’, ‘jobs@’, ‘help@’, ‘helpdesk@’, ‘hostmaster@’, ‘mail@’, ‘marketing@’, ‘media@’, ‘news@’, ‘noc@’, ‘no-reply@’, ‘noreply@’, ‘office@’, ‘ops@’, ‘postmaster@’, ‘privacy@’, ‘remove@’, ‘request@’, ‘resumes@’, ‘root@’, ‘sales@’, ‘security@’, ‘spam@’, ‘subscribe@’, ‘support@’, ‘test@’, ‘usenet@’, ‘users@’, ‘uucp@’, ‘webmaster@’, ‘www@.’
- You are not allowed to disguise, confess, or falsify your identity as another party/institution unless you have the evidence that the party/institution allows you to do so.
- You cannot change the username of your KIRIM.EMAIL account. The username of each account is permanent. You can only change the email address of your account with our consent.
- You are not allowed to claim affiliations with other parties without having official supporting documents.
- You are not allowed to transfer your subscription period to another KIRIM.EMAIL account.
- You are only allowed to use the sender’s name if you meet KIRIM.EMAIL criteria:
- Trademark: Example: Adidas, Nike.
- Institution/organization/company name, example: Alphabet Inc, etc.
- Department of a company: KIRIM.EMAIL support, Mitsubishi Sales.
- A personal name of the department of a company. Example: Dion from KIRIM.EMAIL.
- The characteristic of an email campaign. Example: Tech In Asia Deals.
- Popular character or stage name, such as Alan Walker, DJs from Mars.
- You are not allowed to fabricate your identity or pretend to be other people/institutions.
- You are not allowed to claim to be affiliated with a certain party without having an official document.
- We strongly recommend that you use your real and detailed address to meet our criteria, for example:
KIRIM.EMAIL – Transparent and Honest Email Marketing Services. 34 Tottenham Court Road, Tottenham, London, UK. B26 5AH
4.3 KIRIM.EMAIL prohibits users from importing illegal databases.
KIRIM.EMAIL will consider the following criteria as an illegal databases:
- Email Addresses on social media
- Email Addresses on someone’s blog/website
- e-mail addresses provided by a third party obtained through illegal activities such as hacking or stealing.
4.5 Automatic Database cleaning Activity
- If the system finds that your email subscribers are inactive, or the email addresses are no longer being used, KIRIM.EMAIL will automatically remove these email addresses without prior notice.
- In general, we are cleaning email addresses that belong to you as the user but have never interacted with you trough opening an email address, clicking the link, etc. Therefore, KIRiM.EMAIL will delete those email addresses after a certain period of time.
4.5 KIRIM.EMAIL Membership Expiration
We will send you a reminder email to inform you that your account’s active period at KIRIM.EMAIL will end soon.
A reminder email will be sent from:
- 1 month before the membership ends.
- 7 days before the membership ends.
- 3 days before the membership ends.
- 2 days before the membership ends.
- 1 day before the membership ends.
- D-Day (the last day of membership)
- 1 day after it ended.
- 2 days after it ended.
If after 4 months from the expiration of your membership you do not extend your subscription, our system will automatically delete all data in your account, including the email database and all other data.
4.6 KIRIM.EMAIL Trademark Policy
At KIRIM.EMAIL, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. Our Terms prohibit users from violating the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights and trademarks. Some of the trademark violations includes:
- Sending emails on behalf of KIRIM.EMAIL without our permission.
- Sending content that belongs to other users without their concern.
- Including in your Campaigns, Websites, Ads, or Account any material that you didn’t create, provided for you to use, or that would violate someone else’s rights. This includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information in the Service or in any Campaign created, managed, or sent using KIRIM.EMAIL Service.
- Send content created on KIRIM.EMAIL through another service.
If you believe that your content is being used through our Services or Websites without your permission, please contact us immediately through our technical support.
4.7 Premium Images
- KIRIM.EMAIL collaborates with several third party licensed premium image service providers, such as Shutterstock.
- Premium images purchased through the KIRIM.EMAIL platform can only be used in the KIRIM.EMAIL applications such as Email Broadcast, Autoresponder, Email Builder, and Landing Page Builder.
- Each license that has been purchased will be stored in the KIRIM.EMAIL application, and you will be able to use it multiple times as long as your KIRIM. EMAIL account is active.
- Premium images cannot be used outside of the KIRIM.EMAIL application, so you are not allowed to download pictures outside of the KIRIM.EMAIL application.
5. Pre-Paid KIRIM.EMAIL
5.1 What is Pre-Paid KIRIM.EMAIL
- Unlike the regular KIRIM. EMAIL which uses a monthly, quarterly, and annual subscription system, KIRIM. EMAIL Prepaid is a product where you can use email marketing services like buying credit, where every package you take is a package with a certain amount of deliveries (credits).
- Each credit is a unit of the number of emails sent, 1 Credit = 1 Email Sent.
- The validity period of Email Credits is 1 year. If you do not recharge until the validity period expires, the remaining Email Credits will be lost. However, if you recharge before the validity period expires, the remaining existing Email Credits will be accumulated.
- Prepaid KIRIM.EMAIL user cannot remove the logo in the email footer.
5.2 Upgrade KIRIM Prepaid & Regular
- You cannot use Regular KIRIM. EMAIL and KIRIM. EMAIL Prepaid services at the same time.
- If you are currently using KIRIM.EMAIL Regular (Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly), you cannot use the KIRIM.EMAIL Prepaid service, unless the active period of your regular plan has expired.
- If you are currently using Prepaid KIRIM. EMAIL and want to upgrade to KIRIM. EMAIL Regular, the credits you have will be lost.
6. Payment, Auto Debit, Refund & Upgrade.
- You are obliged to make payments according to the specified time and amount. KIRIM. EMAIL offers monthly, quarterly, and annual subscription packages.
- Each month’s invoice or bill for renewal will be generated automatically as it approaches its due date.
- KIRIM. EMAIL reserves the right to change prices at any time.
6.2 Auto debit payments
- You can choose a payment method using the auto-debit system, whereby you will not have to make a manual transfer each time you renew.
- You can cancel the direct debit payment method by confirming with our support team.
- As a matter of company policy, we do not issue refunds unless a system malfunction caused a problem or your account was terminated without cause.
- Every account that has just subscribed to KIRIM. EMAIL will go through the manual selection phase by our team, if it does not pass the selection stage, you are entitled to a refund.
- For those who use the auto-debit payment system, you can always cancel your subscription. Your previous charges will not be refunded, but you will have full access to the service until the end of the billing cycle.
- We do not provide refunds for Monthly, Quarter or Annual Plans, nor for unused credits on accounts cancelled due to a noncompliance issue.
- We have a 30-day money-back guarantee. After 30 days, your purchase is deemed complete and cannot be refunded.
- The 30-day refund policy only applies to initial transactions and does not apply to upgrades.
- Refunds for credit card payments take 5 – 10 days to be processed.
- You will not be entitled to a refund or credit from us under any other circumstances.
- We may, at our sole discretion, offer a refund, discount, or credit.
6.4 Contact Upgrade
If at the time of use, your contacts exceed the number of package contacts of the package you are subscribed to, the policy is as follows:
- First, you can upgrade your package by paying the price difference from your current subscription package with an active period that does not change.
- Second, you can upgrade your package by paying the full amount of the subscription package you selected with the active period starting from the date the previous active period ended.
7.Prohibited Practices And Content
To use KIRIM.EMAIL you must only send email containing relevant content requested by subscribers and not violate the CAN-SPAM or other anti-spam laws. We do not allow any abuse on our platform.
You may not use KIRIM.EMAIL to create, send, or display:
- Illegal goods or services.
- Pornographic content.
- Threatening or violent content.
- Harassment or actions that may pose a health-risk.
- Religious and racial discrimination.
If you violate these terms, KIRIM.EMAIL has the right to review, suspend, throttle, or disable your account that is offering the services above without a refund.
We may, at any time, measure the results of all emails sent using our Service and, if an email performs below what we deem acceptable on our platform, terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately with no refund.
This is to prevent scammers, spammers, bots, and other types of poor senders from abusing our platform and affecting email deliverability of other account holders on our Service.
We want to maintain our reliability so that we do not to receive complaints of abuse in the future. We also restrict some businesses that offer the following services:
1. Potentially suspended:
- Crypto exchange or any Blockchain related content.
- Insurance products. Not applicable if your main value proposition is to provide insurance-related content. You earn revenue by monetizing the content and/or other sources of income (e.g., consultancy, online courses, newsletter advertising, blog, merchandise, Youtube, etc.).
- Stocks and/or trading, not limited to MLM, “Get Rich Quick,” Forex, online trading.
- Drugs including pills, Cannabis Sativa, marijuana, and other related substances/materials.
- Male and Female enhancement.
- Mortgages and loans.
- Prostitutes, dating services, hooking, etc.
- Pharmaceutical products.
- Selling “Likes” or followers for a social media platform.
2. In strict review:
With regard to Banking Services, finance, insurance and other financial sectors, you may be allowed to use our services under several conditions such as:
- Your business is legal and is registered in the law.
- You have a reputable domain name.
- You are not allowed to use Kerjamail for cold email activity. If you plan to do cold email activity, we suggest using another service specifically designed to perform this activity.
We have rules and regulations that all our users must comply with. The following are the restricted actions when using KIRIM.EMAIL services:
You are not allowed to engage in Spamming activities such as:
- Sending unsolicited bulk emails.
- Sending Content or actions that violate the CAN-SPAM Act.
- Falsifying your contact information or subject line.
- Using an external unsubscribe process when sending bulk content to an audience hosted on KIRIM.EMAIL.
- Sending Campaigns that will be delivered to recipients as text, SMS, or MMS messages unless using a feature designed for that purpose.
- Sending or forwarding personal mail.
- KIRIM.EMAIL Systems shall be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. Such action WILL RESULT in immediate termination of your account.
- Subscribers will also be in violation of the KIRIM.EMAIL Systems Service Agreement and subject to legal action.
- Sending campaigns in the form of products that violate copyright, such as product piracy in any form.
- You are not allowed to transfer ownership of your account for any reason.
- If the spam and bounce rate exceeds 2%, your account will be suspended automatically without prior notification from KIRIM.EMAIL.
- It is forbidden to subscribe below the number of email databases you have and to game the system by importing and sending emails to contacts. Then delete all contacts and import different emails again.
- You are prohibited from adding email contacts who do not have permission from those who have an email address.
- You are prohibited from distributing KIRIM.EMAIL learning and training materials to anyone and anywhere without permission.
- Other products or contents that are not mentioned above but which, in our sole judgment, are dangerous, objectionable, or likely to upset recipients.
KIRIM.EMAIL has the right to view the content of emails sent by users without any permission from the user. Example: When SPAM investigation, or when our system detects any suspicious content, link, or other abnormalities.
Certain types of content may cause higher-than-average abuse rates. For that reason, we may closely review, suspend, throttle, or disable accounts that offer the following services, products, or content:
- Adult content or other adult-related materials.
- Daily horoscope reports.
- Stock trading tips or stock market-related content.
- Promotion of terrorism, extremism, and other violence-related campaigns.
- Sale of illegal goods and/or services.
- Unchecked 3rd party content or links.
- Other products or content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable or likely to upset recipients.
Our bots and systems will check all content and links upon sending. If they find anything suspicious (for example, a spammy subject or too many link redirects), your email will automatically be stopped and real people will look at your content and check all links.
9. Customer Service
KIRIM.EMAIL provides you with customer service through KIRIM.EMAIL Forum to discuss together and by email. We will try to reply to you immediately.
10. Account Removal
You can request KIRIM.EMAIL to delete your account and ensure that all your data is cleared and nothing remains at KIRIM.EMAIL
For security purposes, KIRIM.EMAIL will also dele your account if there is no activity for a certain period of time after your subscription expires.
We will NOT delete a non-expired account, even if it is not in use.
KIRIM.EMAIL may delete an active account if it is shown to be in violation of the above terms above and/ or the law.
Our system and bots check all your data. If we find anything suspicious in our sole judgment, it will be manually reviewed by our team.
If we find that your email content violated the rules, we will stop your email activities and your account will be suspended temporarily.
KIRIM.EMAIL will not misuse your data and we strive to keep it secure. We will inform you if something occurs in our system that could damage your data.
Please backup your data periodically.
Failure to comply with the Term of Service may result in the closure of your account without prior notice.
The terms of Service may change at any time without prior notice.
Last update: June 30th, 2021