We’d like to announce that this Thursday, November 19th, 2022, all the KIRIM.EMAIL & Kerjamail accounts will be undergoing a password reset as a precautionary measure.
We kindly take this to prevent something inconvenient from happening in the future and to protect and improve the security of your KIRIM.EMAIL and Kerjamail accounts.
As for the impact as for the impact, you’ll not be able to log in to the following pages with your current password:
- API Keys,
- SMTP Credential.
To overcome this and so you can stay logged in, please do the followings:
- Go to https://member.kirim.email/auth/identify.
- Enter your email or username, then click on the Search button.
- Make sure that your account is found. If so, please select “Send reset link via email”, then click on the Continue button.
- After that, open your email inbox.
- Search for an email with these filters:
- The sender is from “Kirim.Email Notification”
- The email subject is “User reset password link”.
- If you’ve found the email, open it and click on the reset password button there.
- Enter the new password for your KIRIM.EMAIL account. Your old password can no longer be used. Then, click on the Save button.
- Next, log in with your username and new password.
- Once you’ve logged in, please enable the 2FA first. You can learn how to do it here.
That’s all for the announcement today. If you have any questions or problems when resetting your password, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com.